The Truth About Psoriasis, Causes and Home Remedies for Psoriasis
Not all people with psoriasis uses any type of medical treatment to combat it, majority prefers home remedies for psoriasis. Natural treatments are also a very good alternative for you to combat the type of psoriasis present from the comfort of your home. In most cases the natural treatments can be much more effective and much safer than medical treatments. Natural treatments can also be used as a complement to medical treatment and thus managed to get a much better treatments that will allow you to combat your problem of psoriasis. You can also go through hickey home remedies.
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease caused by excessive production of more superficial cells of the skin (the dead) and the formation of whitish plaques that appear so suddenly or gradually, in the form of buds or swellings in very concrete skin and can spread over large areas of the body.
The demonstration and development of psoriasis vary greatly from one person to another. In some cases are only one or two injuries and others were presented as a widespread dermatitis, sometimes accompanied by arthritis, or exfoliation disabling. It usually appears between 15 and 35, but can affect children and even elderly people.
The causes that trigger psoriasis, although there are risk factors such as:
- Hereditary predisposition
- Hormonal changes
- Poor diet (eating few fruits, vegetables)
- Eruptive diseases of childhood
Top Home remedies for psoriasis
Home remedies for psoriasis # 1:
Apply cloths infusion of hypericum. This requires 3 tablespoons boiling wort a cup of water for 5 minutes. Then should be soaked a cloth with the tea and apply it where it appears psoriasis. St John’s wort contains tannins; element that heals the wounds, moderate inflammatory reaction in tissues surrounding the wound and also has an anesthetic effect, which relieves pain and
Home Remedies for Psoriasis # 2:
Take warm baths of salt water by adding 3 to 4cucharadas sea salt and gently rub the body which is controlled inflammation and itching of psoriasis.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis # 3:
Cook over low heat in a quart of water, burdock root unpuñado for half an hour. After this time, remove from heat and strain. With the liquid, soak a cloth and Gently apply to affected areas three times a day.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis # 4:
Apply almond oil on the rash and plaques, as it is important to keep skin hydrated. Then wash with soap and the last piece rinse made with lemon juice.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis # 5:
Taking an infusion of mallow, nettle or sage fasting because they are anti-inflammatory and liver tonics
Home Remedies for Psoriasis, Tips, tricks and Recommendation to help control psoriasis
- Eating fatty fish, helping to form significant to control outbreaks or exacerbation of psoriasis, and particle salmon, mackerel, sardines and tuna.
- Remove alcohol, coffee, snuff, cola and all kinds stimulants.
- Avoid foods containing sugar and white flour refined.
- Sunbathing. A large percentage of patients with psoriasis (About 95%) improved with regular doses of strong sunlight, as this disease appears to improve in warm and dry. However, it is important, however, UV take care to avoid burns or sunburn which may increase the risk for skin cancer.It is therefore recommended only exposing the affected areas psoriasis at the power of the sun.
- Take warm baths. The warm water is one of excellent home remedies for psoriasis because they help crush plates or reduce the scaling, but should not be overly hot as it can worsen itching.
- Apply cold also is positive. Place ice cubes in a bag and apply a little plastic on the skin helps the patient of psoriasis. If you experience itching or itching, you can immersed in a bath of cold water which is added one cup apple cider vinegar.
- Avoid exposing the skin to re-injury. People with psoriasis should avoid of tight shoes, belts clock, blunt razors or harsh chemicals.
- Lose weight. According to research many people losing weight psoriasis perceive an improvement. Therefore, it is recommended to lose weight and keep normal weight.
- Reduce stress. If the person is under stress, recommended taking a holiday or practice alternative techniques relaxation, as has been observed in some people stress can be a trigger for psoriasis.
- Do not neglect to infections. According to research the psoriasis worsened during attacks of infection. Hence the importance of strengthening immune system through proper diet.